Springboro Heating and Cooling Furnace Maintenance.
Do You Need a Furnace Maintenance Technician?
What is a Furnace Tune-Up + Safety Check?
We will send out a trained service technician that will be able to thoroughly check on your Furnace to make sure it is working correctly.
Our Furnace Tune-Up + Checkout includes:
- Inspect, tighten and adjust (as needed) for all electrical fittings on indoor and outdoor equipment
- Test all safety switches, controls, and motors to ensure proper function
- Measure electrical draw on all engines to verify they are within safe operating ranges to pinpoint problem components before they fail
- Check feature and setting on the indoor unit fan motor
- Inspect heat exchanger on Furnace for problem areas to identify carbon monoxide leaks
- Clean and adjust ignition/pilot assembly on Furnace
- Fresh blower motor of the fan on the indoor unit
- Clean and adjust main gas burners on Furnace
- Verify that breaker sizes are appropriate for heating and cooling equipment
- Check for any code violations that could pose a safety risk
Check out our Online Deals to find a coupon for our AC Tune-Up + Checkout.
Save Money with our Service Maintenance Agreement
You can also purchase an Annual Service Maintenance Agreement (SMA) that will keep your whole HVAC system under our care. There are many perks of our SMA’s including the peace of mind that it gives you knowing that your HVAC system will always have professionals looking out for and providing the routine maintenance that helps extend your HVAC systems life.
Our Service Maintenance Agreement Includes:
- Includes (1) Furnace Tune-Up and Safety Check and (1) A/C Tune-Up and Check out
- A Furnace Tune-Up + Safety Check
- An Air Conditioner Tune-Up + Checkout
- You will receive Priority Service – When you have a problem you go to the top of the list!
- 15% Discount on all repairs
- 50% off Diagnostic Service Calls